- EkitiMarket is an open website which means it is accessible for everyone irrespective of their tribe or caliber. It provides a collection of online services which includes Advertisement, social networking and forum platform which are all available on the website Ekitimarket.com, other urls owned by us and our mobile App.
- For the purpose of this terms and wherever the context so demands, the terms ‘you’ and/or “your” shall mean any individual who uses the website or the mobile app and the service in any manner whatsoever which also includes persons browsing the website contents, members who are registered and contributes to the activities in the social networking platform, members who post adverts and visitors who responds to the adverts on the website. Additionally, by using the websites, you agree to the following.
- You shall comply to the terms and conditions of this websites which might either be a general terms or section base terms
- That you are responsible for reviewing these terms from time to time.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND CONTENT POLICY
- Ekiti Market is online community of sellers and buys. We act as a platform to allow members who comply with the terms to offer, sell and buy product and services listed on the website, we also stand as a middle man between seller and buy to ensure a safe transaction at no risk on the buyer side and on the seller side, this service is used only when the two parties (Buyer and seller) lives in different cities or regions, we receives payment from the buyer, notify the seller to send the product to the buyer, the buyer gets the product and if satisfied the seller tells us to pay the seller then we pay the amount to the seller. We also have our own products which can be purchased within the websites. Although you may be able to conduct payments through other third-party outside the website, but in this case Ekiti Market shall have no liability towards any party in correction to such transaction and that we will not in any way be responsible in case of any damage or lost incurred as a results of such transaction.
- You accept that you understand that Ekiti Market is not responsible for adverts, information, business directions, messages between users, including but not limited to e-mails, chats and their means of communication. Ekiti Market is also not responsible for any files or content posted by other users on our website which can be images, video, files, sounds, photos and so on and that by using the website, you may be exposed to contents that is offensive, indecent, in accurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. Therefore you are responsible to access, evaluate and ascertain the safety of any contents before making use of them.
Ekiti Market will under no condition be responsible to such content or any damage or lots incurred by the use of the contents posted by other users of Ekiti Market.
By using this website, you acknowledge and accept that you are solely responsible for your own content posted or transmitted through or linked from the service and the consequences of posting transmitting, linking or publishing it. Additionally, you are solely responsible for all content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the service, therefore should any conflict, damage or loss occur as a result of these content you shall be solely responsible.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
As in the case of uploading, displaying, emailing, posting, modifying, transmitting, publishing and shearing content on this website, you agree not to post any content that:
- Violate any legal law or regulations.
- Is copyrighted or patented, protected by trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, which also include privacy and publicity rights, except for the case where the rightful owner has granted you the license to post the materials and to grant copyright all of the license rights herein.
- Infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Is Nudity, rebellious, unlawful, pornographic, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, blasphemous, defamatory, hateful, invasive to others privacy or rights, racially abusive, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or lawful in any manner whatsoever.
- That leads to harasses, intimidates, degraded or is hateful towards any person(s) on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, political stand, religion, age or disability.
- Includes personal or identify information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- Mislead and/or deceives the addresses about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including but not limited to Ekiti Market personel, or falsely states or otherwise mispresents an application with a person or entity.
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by a legal law. Such items include but not limited to weapons, arms & ammunitions, guns, weeds, cocaine, marijuana and other illicit items.
- Certain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resources.
- PAID POSTING
Ekiti Market may charge a fee to post content in certain areas of the website. Any individual using our paid posting is liable to the contents and compliance with the terms and the fees paid hereunder are non-refundable including when the content is removed from the service for violating any of this terms. If there would be any additional terms regarding paid content, it will be fully stated in the applicable sections.
- USAGE OF SERVICE
Ekiti Market is an open website, nevertheless the service we provide to the public do not include the following.
- License to use data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless permitted by Ekiti Market.
- Right to claim the ownership of any of our content which includes but not limited to our blog, pictures products etc.
- Right to claim to be staff or agent of Ekiti Market
- To send unsolicited emails to Ekiti Market or its staffs
By using Ekiti Market you agree to defend, indemnity and hold harmless Ekiti Market, it Staffs, Successors, Suppliers and Sponsors, from and against any all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities costs or debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising as a result of
- Your violation of any provision of this terms
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright
- trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right
- Any claim that your content caused damage to a third party.
This defence and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these terms and your use of the service and website.
- SPAM POLICY
Sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to Ekiti Market email address through Ekiti Market systems are highly prohibited by this terms. Therefore you acknowledge and that frequently Ekiti Market may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or seams in email are sent between one users to another in Ekiti Market e-mail system. Any interaction between yourself and any other user utilizing the interaction features available on the service and the website may be used only in compliance with the Ekiti Market terms. Any unauthorized use of Ekiti Market systems is a violation of these terms and certain applicable. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her to civil and criminal penalties.
- LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You acknowledge and agree that Ekiti Market at any point in time may suspend, terminate, block your IP address or delete your account with or without prior notification. This operation may be carried out as a result of your violation of our terms.
Additionally you agree that Ekiti Market may set a limit to your usage of service this include among others, the maximum number of days that content will be maintained or retain by our system, maximum number of files or file size that may be transmitted or stored by the service and that Ekiti Market will not be liable for the loss, damage or interruption of the contents you post on our website.
- VIOLATION OF TERMS
If you discover any violation of these terms please do not hesitate to contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.